tiny bits and bites like left-over crackers.


Picture yourself on a train in a station,
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties.
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile,
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Sunday 28 November 2010

AW

An artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to have.

Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.

I am a deeply superficial person.

I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.

I like boring things.


I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.

I never think that people die. They just go to department stores.

I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own.
Andy Warhol 

No comments:

Post a Comment